- 1 How long is the performance of Phantom of the Opera?
- 2 Who is the longest-running phantom?
- 3 Is there a dress code for Phantom of the Opera?
- 4 How much does The Phantom of the Opera get paid?
- 5 What is the number one screen to stage?
- 6 What is considered the best musical of all time?
- 7 What vocal part is Christine daaé?
- 8 What role did Howard McGillin play in Broadway?
- 9 Can you wear jeans to the opera?
- 10 What should I wear to the Phantom of the Opera London?
- 11 Why do people dress up to go to the opera?
How long is the performance of Phantom of the Opera?
How long is The Phantom Of The Opera? The show is 2 hours and 30 minutes including one interval. There are performances at 7.30pm Monday to Saturday with matinees at 2.30pm on Thursdays and Saturdays.
Who is the longest-running phantom?
Next up, Howard McGillin, who holds the record for the longest-running Broadway Phantom with a whopping 2,544 performances beginning in 1999, explains why the beloved Andrew Lloyd Webber musical is like riding a perfect California wave, and share a second tale of onstage nausea!
Is there a dress code for Phantom of the Opera?
There’s no compulsory dress code. Wear what you’ll feel comfortable in. It can get cold in the theatre, so consider an extra layer.
How much does The Phantom of the Opera get paid?
Making the glorious Phantoms yearly salary equate to $4,277,687.52, not counting the “free” box seats to every show.
What is the number one screen to stage?
1. West Side Story (1961)
What is considered the best musical of all time?
Readers’ Poll: The 10 Best Musicals of All Time
- ‘West Side Story’ The passion and rebellion of West Side Story still lingers today.
- ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’
- ‘Les Misérables’
- ‘The Rocky Horror Show’
What vocal part is Christine daaé?
Christine Daae Character Age: 20 Vocal Range: Soprano (Lyric ) Low G3 to High E6. Character: Christine is the young ingénue.
What role did Howard McGillin play in Broadway?
Howard — Howard McGillin. Having most recently appeared in “Grey Gardens” with Betty Buckley at Sag Harbor’s Bay Street Theatre, Howard is best known for his record-setting performance in the title role of “The Phantom of the Opera” on Broadway.
Can you wear jeans to the opera?
Don’t: wear jeans or shorts Unless it’s truly all you own, avoid wearing jeans or shorts to the opera. You might be comfortable, but you’ll probably also feel self-conscious standing in line next to people dressed in suits.
What should I wear to the Phantom of the Opera London?
There is no dress code for Her Majesty’s Theatre. Patrons should wear attire that is comfortable and appropriate for the occasion.
Why do people dress up to go to the opera?
“We encourage people to dress up, because coming to Glyndebourne or any other operatic event is a special occasion; it’s like going to a wedding. So you’re getting yourself into a different mindset and hopefully opening your mind to what you’re about to experience.”